FREE COVID-19 TESTING
HOSTED BY FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH
April 17th 11:00 AM- 2:00 PM
First Baptist Senior Center
715 Randolph ST NW Wash DC 20011
Cheryl Walker 202-253-9926 Virtual Health Ministry 202-765-2513
QUEST DIAGNOSTIC REGISTRATION LINK
WHY SHOULD I GET TESTED?
- The Black community has been hard hit by the COVID crisis. African Americans are 3.5 times more likely to die of COVID than white people, and 7 times more likely to be hospitalized.
- Testing people who have been exposed to the virus, even if they do not feel sick, is critical to stopping the spread.
- The CDC estimates that 40% of COVID-19 cases may be asymptomatic and may unknowingly spread the virus.
- We do not know when vaccines will be available to all people – it’s up to us to stop the spread.
- Testing is fast and safe! Tests are self-administered and take about 10 minutes. You will get the results in 2 days.
NOTE: Test results will be shared via your MyQuest account, created during your registration.
On-site registration available. Spots are limited. No one with a temperature of 100.4 or above is permitted to enter.
Request a test by
scanning this QR code: